About the Role
Let’s Pave is seeking a talented, ambitious, and self-motivated Administrative Assistant for our Oak Brook, IL, office. This role facilitates the efficient operation of the office by handling a wide range of administrative tasks. Provides support and assistance to executives, preparing reports and letters, and handling of confidential information and communications. This position is full time and reports to the VP Finance & HR.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides support and assistance to the executive team.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries.
- Opens mail, logs checks, and marks them “for deposit only.”
- Maintains blank check stock in locked location, logs and distributes blank checks to Accounting Specialist.
- Maintains office and kitchen supplies, and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Purchases approved orders of general supplies; fulfills online orders.
- Provides assistance to marketing consultant, including content on social media.
- Provides support for HR functions, including onboarding, terminations, and handling of confidential information.
- Manages the “invoices” email inbox, including review and distribution of documents.
- Assists with the data collection and writing of the company newsletter.
- Assists with documentation of company policies, procedures, and training manuals.
- Responsible for maintaining the company calendar, company records, and electronic filing.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary; manages messages from general voicemail, fax line; receipt and preparation of deliveries.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, tradeshows, meetings, and appointments for executives or out-of-state guests.
- Plans and schedules company-held trainings or meetings, both in-house or at off-site locations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently within established procedures, as well as in a team environment.
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline.
- Positive Attitude and professional demeanor.
- Flexibility to work in rapidly changing environment.
- Fast working and proactive; a team growth-mindset, a must!
Education and Experience:
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience.
- Associate’s degree, its equivalent, or 3-5 years relevant work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Well-developed skills using Adobe Acrobat.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
Nearly always work indoors in an office setting with windows, using a computer, telephone and other office equipment. The noise level is low, typical of that of an office. May encounter frequent interruptions throughout the workday. The employee is regularly required to sit, type, and communicate with others. Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Includes comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in applying, please submit a resume and cover letter using the form below.