Although the global pandemic has resulted in the shuttering of several shopping centers, restaurants, hotels, and movie theaters, we know you are still working hard to maintain the appearance and value of your portfolio.
If your properties are experiencing a temporary shutdown, reduced operating hours, or limited service (curbside pick-up/delivery only), we can help you make the most of the downtime.
We can quickly mobilize, assess your parking facilities, and execute repairs now so you avoid further disruption when business resumes.
Continuing to monitor and address the upkeep of facilities during altered hours of operation ensures your properties will be ready for patrons just as soon as it is safe. Let’s work together to assess and address:
- Asphalt deterioration
- Concrete damage
- Pavement cracking
- Faded striping
- ADA compliance
- Catch basin adjustment
- and other services
We can also retrofit your facilities to designate reserved parking for the increased demand in curbside service.
We have implemented added safety measures to keep you and our team members safe during pavement repairs:
- Working in smaller teams and maintaining safe distances from one another
- Wearing personal protection equipment
- Limiting contact with property managers, tenants, residents; if contact is required, we are following the 6-foot rule and we are avoiding shaking hands
- Wiping down the interior surfaces of vehicle doors, doorknobs, seatbelts, radios, steering wheels, etc. daily with a suitable disinfectant – basically anything that is touched routinely by crew members.
- Wiping down tools daily with a suitable disinfectant
- Making hand sanitizer available to all crew members
- Monitoring workers on a daily basis and sending home anyone who shows flu-like symptoms