Strategic Accounts RepresentativeChicago
About the Role
The Strategic Accounts Representative provides sales support for our Strategic Accounts. sales support for our Strategic Accounts. This role works directly with the Strategic Account Manager and takes on all sales support responsibilities with from on-boarding clients, requests for information and proposals, data entry, sales reporting, proposal creation, and customer service. Travel is expected with this role. This position is full time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting the Strategic Account team by initiating, developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers on behalf of Let’s Pave. The Strategic Account
- Representative is responsible for servicing each customer account assigned to them to assist in the growth of market share.
- Understand Let’s Pave’s on-boarding process to allow clear communication with the customers supporting an excellent first impression and customer boarding experience.
- Serves as the secondary representative of the company with each assigned customer. As the secondary point-of-contact, it is imperative to become the “subject matter expert” on each customer.
- Responsible for accurately communicating customer requirements to internal purchasing, accounting, and production teams among others, in accordance with internal SOPs.
- Provide customer updates or new requirements to internal team members as needed and assist in the oversight of project management for coordination of efforts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Compile and maintain required paperwork, records, quality assurance information and other documents – organization is crucial!
- Update customer project information in company ERP software system from start of each production campaign to finish.
- Prepare customer proposals and presentations for current and prospective customers.
- Review vendor quotes with the Strategic Account Manager for scope and marketplace costing evaluation.
- Provide delivery dates to procurement and production teams. Manage the process of incorporating the customer’s order into Let’s Pave’s internal production schedule.
- Utilize Let’s Pave’s CRM program to maximize productivity and customer management.
- Provide reporting for assigned accounts to be reviewed with the account lead for overall account management.
- Collaborate with the various team members in the various sales and operations business units to insure the best customer experience.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 -3+ years of sales administration or account management support experience for a service company (preferably multi-site) in either the construction and/or facilities industry.
- Having worked within a high volume, fast paced transactional environment for a company with revenues preferably over $50M.
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with customers with confidence and poise.
- Ability to manage customer and project management timelines.
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline.
- Open-minded with a passion for learning or applying a wide range of skills within a project management structure.
- Strategic, ethical hands-on leader with strong work ethic and positive outlook. Maintain high qualitative and quantitative standards of work performance.
- Desire to mentor other colleagues after becoming proficient in day-to-day tasks.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Includes comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in applying, please submit a resume and cover letter using the form below.