National Account Manager – Strategic AccountsChicago/Nationwide
About the Role
Let’s Pave is seeking a National Account Manager to join or Strategic Accounts team and play an integral role with its fast growing and award-winning team! The National Account Manager cultivates customers’ markets and sales channels to increase wallet share. This role takes on all Strategic Account sales responsibilities including developing leads into opportunities, driving solution development, and closing business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers on behalf of Let’s Pave.
- Responsible for servicing each customer account assigned to them and increasing market share.
- Effectively present and discuss Let’s Pave’s capabilities and services to current and prospective customers in a way that conveys our high standards of quality and service.
- Serves as the primary representative of the company with each assigned customer. As the primary point of contact, it is imperative to become the “subject matter expert” on each customer.
- Responsible for accurately communicating customer requirements to internal purchasing, accounting, and production teams among others, in accordance with internal SOPs.
- Provide customer updates or new requirements to internal team members as needed and oversee project management for coordination of efforts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Compile and maintain required paperwork, records, quality assurance information and other documents – organization is crucial!
- Update customer project information in company ERP system from start of each production campaign to finish.
- Assist in preparing proposals to current and prospective customers.
- Review vendor quotes for marketplace costing evaluation
- Provide delivery dates to procurement and production teams. Manage the process of incorporating the customer’s order into Let’s Pave’s internal production schedule.
- Utilize Let’s Pave’s CRM program to maximize productivity and customer management.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to speak to customers with confidence and poise.
- Ability to manage customer and project management timelines.
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline.
- Open-minded with a passion for learning or applying a wide range of skills within a project management structure.
- Strategic, ethical hands-on leader with strong work ethic and positive outlook. Maintain high qualitative and quantitative standards of work performance.
- Desire to mentor other colleagues after becoming proficient in day-to-day tasks.
- Flexibility and Team growth-mindset, a must.
Education and Experience:
- 3 – 5+ years of account management experience for a service company (preferably multi-site) in either the construction and/or facilities industry
- Experience in Asphalt and/or Concrete, a plus
- Management of a high volume fast paced transactional environment for a company with revenues preferably over $50M
- BA/BS Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- Familiarity with industry relevant technology-based application and work order management systems and third-party software
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and Power Point
Lead and direct Account Managers to foster growth and development to better serve Let’s Pave customers.
Extensive travel is expected and required for this role. Travel up to 50% of the time and ability to travel on short notice.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Includes comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in applying, please submit a resume and cover letter using the form below.