The essence of the Let’s Pave mission is to make a difference. This applies not only to our business in the paving industry, but also to our involvement in the community both near and abroad. For us, it’s not just something we say, it’s something we do…all together. This summer we’ve had the privilege to do more than fill holes. We’ve been able to fill hearts with happiness and hope. Below is a brief re-cap of our participation and its impact on those in need locally and globally.
- Summer Fun Club – Let’s Pave is the lead corporate sponsor for the Jones Center Summer Fun Club which runs from early June through early August. As part of our contribution, we sponsor field trips; provide t-shirts, school supplies, and backpacks; and send our entire staff to the annual “Back-to-School” celebration to run games, paint faces, serve food, and interact with the children. We’re not sure who has more fun—the children or us…
- Takes Steps Naperville – On June 3rd, our team sponsored and participated in this 5K Walk to raise funds for the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America and those battling the disease.
- Chicago Fire Foundation – On June 5th, we sponsored and participated in the Chicago Fire Business Alliance Golf Outing, proceeds of which support sports-based development programs for disadvantaged youth in under-served communities throughout Chicagoland.
- RMH Kicking for the House – On June 28th, we sponsored and participated in a soccer camp led in part by our president, C.B. Kuzlik, to support families of hospitalized children staying at the Ronald McDonald House.
- Golf for Ghana’s Orphans – On September 20th, we’ll take a break from filling holes to sink ‘em at a golf tournament benefiting A Better life for Kids, an organization that provides life-saving food, medicine, clean water, baby formula, and education to orphans and children with special needs in Ghana, Africa.
- Grammy’s Cookie Convoy – On November 8th, we will be sponsoring and participating in the organization’s first-ever Golf Tournament, proceeds of which will be used to send cookies and handwritten notes to our brave heroes serving in the military.
Thank you for supporting our business so that we, in turn, can make the ‘Let’s Pave Difference’ for these organizations. It’s a joy and privilege to volunteer and give back. We’re excited about our upcoming outreach and we look forward to sharing another update at year-end. In the meantime, follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Instagram to stay connected.